Friday 8 June 2018

My First Post

Hi all,
My name is Arindam, but you can call me anything. Because as they say what's in a name. 
So here is my first ever blog post that I present to you. Hope you all will love it. So, let me see what should I write. Well to begin with I have a lot of interests ( no, no love interests, i'm married) which includes from bungee jumping ( I haven't done it yet) to sleeping ( I am a regular snorer. My wife say's so).
But on a serious and sombre note (trying to make the atmosphere gloomy) , my posts will contain everything a typical human being faces in her/his (respect to all the ladies) life. All my experiences/advices 100% genuine and real life.
So, that will be all for today. I will not bore you. See you in my next post.

Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment